Using the Mouse
- Click within the scope of a view to place the cursor there. You can place the cursor at a
certain file position in the Text View, Decimal View and Hexadecimal View.
- Double click if the view is closed. This will start an automatic resizing of the
three views. The content of the view will become visible.
- If the characters in a certain view are too small, you can make it larger by dragging the right or left side of the sizer above it.
- Click on a byte and drag the mouse to select a number of them. Selecting in one view, will create the same selection in the other views.
- Drag the scroll bar thumb with the mouse to scroll the file. If the file is very large, you
might want to use Exact Location of the Find Menu