Change log of Dimlog
The current available version of Dimlog is 1.9.1. To download page
- Fixed error (abnormal program termination) during log off or shutdown
- Import data from XML
- New option to show the session list at the bottom of the window
- Timesheet display: Show day and month in header
- Timesheet display: Show one week by default
- Timesheets: Fixed error when clicking on first column header
- Company name changed to Starflower Software
- Added new optional window to view the session duration (always on top)
- Improved the layout settings saving and restoring
- Fixed error in settings saving when shutting down Windows
- Added statistics to active Timer screen
- Added Filter to Activity screen
- Fixed an Access Violation after New when session is not stopped
- Added multi-select to full session list view
- Added optional error reporting
- Fixed an error that one would not be prompted to save changes to an almost empty file.
- Fixed incorrect saving and restoring of column size and layout
- Option to use application directory to store settings when the file "set.txt" is there (used in Zip Package)
- Select the categories that were selected through the system tray
- Added Export to CSV in Activity screen
- Categories displayed in system tray menu are now based on last occurrence, not on frequency of occurrence
- Added an option to show due tasks in all screens
- Detect already open instance of Dimlog
- Hide weekend by default in timesheet
- Show tips
- New Activity information screen
- Run-time language switch
- Added system tray functionality: switching to another session, session stop, and notifications.
- Improved printing for Timesheet view.
- Fixed an Access Violation error at exit
- Added an option to close, when data file cannot be opened.
- Fixed incorrect stopping of the stopwatch at exit, when the file was not yet given a name.
- Fixed incorrect painting of numbers in graph
- Fixed incorrect printing of Timesheet
- Added the possibility to store settings in the application directory when settings.dat is there.
- Fixed an error that sometimes the real-time statistics were not updated after adding a session in the manual time entry screen
- Fixed a "not enough timers" error, introduced in 1.5.2.
- Fixed incorrect rounding of numbers (not 12:60)
- Fixed incorrect display of current session after editing the session
- Fixed incorrect position of clock symbol in session list
- Fixed an Access Violation that can occur when opening another file while a session is active.
- Fixed possibly incorrect handling of an Access Violation and other exceptions.
- Added the option to start with Windows
- Store settings in a user-specific directory.
- Fixed an error with closing Dimlog that could prevent normal shutdown of Windows.
Version 1.5.0 and before
- Large graphical interface changes
- Fixed rare multi-user errors
- Other changes and improvements